For the fourth edition, TEH is looking for three emerging cultural and creative spaces from Cyprus, Italy, Malta, Portugal and Spain to take part in the programme. The program will run until July 2021.
Eligible countries are Cyprus, Italy, Malta, Portugal and Spain.
You can apply for this programme if:
- You are not a TEH Member or Associate yet.
- You are located in one of the five eligible countries mentioned above.
- You are legally established as an organisation.
- You are repurposing a building for creative, cultural and artistic uses.
- You have a legal agreement – or you are in negotiation – with the owner of the building about its future use.
- Your organisation has been operating inside the building for less than two years, or you are planning to work in it in 2021.
TEH is offering:
- A scoping visit of two international experts, who have founded and run their own cultural and creative spaces.
- Situation analysis and organisational diagnosis.
- Coaching from TEH peers until July 2021, including a tailor-made workshop at your centre.
- Your case to be included in a publication about the programme.
- Access to a vibrant community of like-minded organisations in Europe.
- Become a TEH Associate for two years.
Click here to know more.